Graduate Trainee - Pensions Salary GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits
Our client an established Wealth Management company provide innovative and bespoke financial solutions to high-net-worth individuals. Advising on investments, pensions and tax and trust planning.
They have an opportunity for an outstanding and commercially mindedgraduate to join their pensions team, the successful graduate will undergo a comprehensive training, development, and qualification programme, with the opportunity to grow and progress your career through the company.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- A good degree in a relevant subject, Business Studies, Law, Economics, Financial Services, Maths etc
- Ideal candidates will understand financial services and be keen to develop a career in this sector
- Ambitious and willing to study further qualifications within the Sector - such as Diploma 4
- Enthusiastic and have the desire to work hard and progress their career
- Committed, hardworking and very organised
- Good IT skills including Microsoft, word excel etc
- Strong communicator skills being able to converse at any level with accountants, Actuaries etc
This is an exciting and challenging role for a Graduate to join a market leading brand. If you are keen to take your career forward then this could be the role for you. Apply today for a fast response.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.