Graduate Electrical Engineer Position Overview
My client offer solutions for inkjet print engines and solutions for retrofitting to existing narrow and mid web printing presses. My client are looking for a graduate or apprentice trained Electrical Engineer to join their team and have opportunities to progress their career. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing electrical components into industrial inkjet printing modules. They will also help design and manufacture electrical products of all shapes and sizes.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Test finished products and system capabilities.
- Keep necessary equipment operational
- Soldering of wires to a variety of different electrical connectors
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records and files, preparing reports and ordering supplies and equipment.
Graduate Electro-Mechanical Engineer Position Requirements
- Bachelor's degree / HNC / NVQ's / Time served apprentice in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong problem solving, technical, math and science skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
Graduate Electro-Mechanical Engineer Position Remuneration
- Full time permanent employment
- Competitive salary of GBP20- GBP25k
- Full company benefits to be discussed
- Opportunities for progression
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.