Paralegal and Graduate Recruitment
Top 50 UK Law Firm - Central London
It could be an ideal opportunity for a recruitment assistant looking to step up
- Leading UK law firm
- 300 strong City of London office
- Work-life balance and an enviable working culture
- Flexible & agile working
This is a modern, forward-thinking law firm, one of the sector's big success stories of recent times, having won numerous awards, not just for the legal work they do, but also for the way they look after their employees.
The role as Graduate Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the firm apprenticeship and graduate recruitment programme and taking full ownership of recruiting top talent in the paralegal and non-qualified fee-earning market.
Take ownership of the apprenticeship and trainee recruitment programmes.
- Take ownership of graduate recruitment-related social media campaigns;
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process, including candidate attraction, sifting applications, designing, arranging and attending assessment days, attending interviews, drafting offer correspondence and presenting offers and feedback to candidates;
Manage end to end recruitment for paralegal and non-qualified fee earner vacancies across the Firm;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for all business services vacancies across assigned practice areas
- Taking a pro-active approach to candidate sourcing, utilising social media platforms to source candidates directly where possible
- Working closely with the recruitment Administrator on administrative tasks, such as posting vacancies and interview scheduling
Managing candidates through the recruitment process, ensuring a seamless candidate experience that is in line with the Firm's core values
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in supporting the whole process of business support recruitment (whether in-house or from a legal recruitment agency background)
- Experience dealing with the graduate recruitment market and junior level candidates; experience as a graduate recruitment advisor would be helpful but is not essential;
Salary & Benefits:
Annual discretionary performance bonus - Non-contributory pension scheme - 28 days paid time off - Private Medical Insurance - Permanent Health Insurance - Life Assurance - Interest free season ticket loan