Your main operational responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supporting service users from point of entry into the service and through their treatment/recovery journey;
- Providing screening, assessment, psychosocial interventions, recovery planning and onward referral;
- Reducing drug and alcohol related harm to service users and the wider community;
- Promoting carer, service user and community involvement;
- Providing advocacy for access to partnership services;
- Working with service users to support social (re)integration, enabling them to lead meaningful and purposeful lives: promoting recovery, resilience, peer support and self determination.
At Change Grow Live, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months!