Teaching Assistant (CAMDEN)
There are tons of Long-Term opportunities for University Graduates who are looking to gain experience in Primary Education.
If you are looking for Long Term and can get to the Camden and Westminster area, there will be opportunities for you to add strong experience to your current resumes and showcase your curriculum knowledge.
You will be supported by us as Protocol Education' and the many vibrant schools in Camden and Westminster that we work closely with. You will have many opportunities such as;
• Building relationships in the Educational world
• Progressing in your field as it will not be a stand still journey for you
• Potentially become a Future Teacher as some schools will have the Future Teacher programme.
There are roles out there for you as we speak in Key Stage 1 and KS2, contact us as soon as possible to get yourself an opportunity to work now!
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong referral scheme of GBP250 for every Teacher you refer!
• Competitive Daily Rates
• Relevant Experience as a teacher in the UK
• Fairly recent references (last 2-3 years)
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad -
Register online at (url removed)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.