WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
- This role is essentially about project management; pulling together and using the correct data, specifications, timings, and costs – to build our Digital, DVD, BluRay, 4K and Video Game products on time and on budget.
- While the majority of tasks will focus on the UK, the team supports most International markets and our 3rd Party partners such as Universal Pictures, Disney – to deliver WB’s titles across the globe.
- Product setup; collect and put together master data for Home Entertainment releases
- Liaise with Marketing managers to formalize Bill of Materials (BoMs) for releases
- Assist in the compiling of artwork
- Assist with approval of all technical details on physical packaging
- Supervise Key Title Planning Reports
- Provide support on Games releases
- Source video content from US colleagues for all Home Entertainment releases based on production specs
- Maintain and distribute internal and external release schedules
- Point of contact for technical queries
- Supply Product Specification Reports (PSRs) as required to our partners
- Good attention to detail and time management
- Good time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience using Office 365 systems, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- SAP experience an advantage
- An interest in games, film and the wider industry is a plus
What WM can offer you:
You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers’ series, special screenings and more.
You will have the chance to give back to the community.
You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.