WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
- You will provide on-going support to the expanding Equity & Inclusion team, including end-to-end project delivery and presentation preparation, work alongside various teams to build WarnerMedia’s reputation as a D&I leader across the industry, including assisting with training, mentoring, and recruiting programs.
- Assist with the execution of all Diversity & Inclusion events, meetings, and projects (panel discussions, summits, conferences, professional development programming, etc.):
- Managing travel coordination
- Creating marketing materials
- Ordering food and refreshments.
- Provide ad hoc support to the Equity & Inclusion team, keeping tight communication with the team regarding progress within the D&I programs.
- Team player
- Passionate about diversity & inclusion
- Keen to learn
- Good attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience using Teams and SharePoint
What WM can offer you:
- You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
- You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
- You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
- You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers’ series, special screenings and more.
- You will have the chance to give back to the community.
- You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.