WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Television Production UK is a leading creator and distributor of television content. The group produces long-running television brands in drama, factual, documentary, factual entertainment and history. To date, the group consists of Ricochet, Wall to Wall Media, Twenty Twenty and Renegade Pictures.
- You are expected to process all purchase invoices accurately and in a timely manner for the company (Ricochet).
- Other duties will include bank reconciliation, credit card and petty cash expenses, and other accounting duties to keep the account departments running smoothly.
- Make sure suppliers are set up on the system
- Raising Purchase Orders (PO)
- Ensuring invoices are authorised by the correct signatories
- Making various payments and posting payment journals
- Assisting vendors and team members with account queries
- Reconciling all production/development/corporate bank accounts
- Dealing with all credit card queries, including ordering cards, cancelling cards, changing card limits and sending out statements
- Processing expense claims for production, development and corporate staff
- Posting the postproduction supplier invoices onto Navision on a monthly basis
- Filing of accounting documents
- Purchase invoices
- Petty Cash by productions
- Good attention to detail
- Experience using Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Experience of using accounting software
What WM can offer you:
- You will gain hands-on experience working on business-critical projects.
- You will have to opportunity to network and build relationships with professionals, executives, and other students passionate about their field.
- You will work with industry professionals to best position yourself for a full-time position upon graduation/completion of internship.
- You will be enrolled on our Early Careers learning & training programme, as well as having access to personal and professional development courses, executive speakers’ series, special screenings and more.
- You will have the chance to give back to the community.
- You will be one of over 100 WM Early Careers employees, meaning you will have an important support network of other students, graduates and apprentices and plenty of opportunities to socialise!
Please submit your CV (no cover letter required) if you'd like to apply by Sunday 28th November 2021.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.