To maintain vigilant supervision of pool users and ensure their safety at all times.
2. To administer first aid, effect pool rescues and apply resuscitation as necessary.
3. To comply with the Centre's Health and Safety procedures at all times,
4. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner, delivering outstanding service
5. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
6. To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
7. To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
8. To carry out patrols of the Centre.
9. To prepare activity areas involving the setting up/dismantling of equipment.
10. To ensure that all Centre equipment is stored safely and securely when not in use.
11. To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
12. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
13. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
At Latchmere Leisure Centre you will be working towards a Leisure Team Member Standard Level 2 over the course of 15 months.