Our services are designed for people who believe their IT infrastructure should be delivered as a service.
IT for people who want a trusted partner to manage their infrastructure.
Due to rapid growth we are looking to add ambitious, driven individuals to our existing Managed Service Support team with scope to progress quickly as we grow.
This role is focussed on providing the first point of contact to our clients and managing ticket lifecycle to ensure all queries are dealt with promptly and effectively.
You will also take an active part in delivering pro-active and reactive support services, client and internal reporting and the associated admin required to deliver customer service excellence. Clients include multinational financial services companies, banks and retail household names.
- Provide a professional and personal first point of contact for all clients
- Handle all incoming calls as required
- Initial analysis and assessment of incident and alert tickets
- Distribution of tickets to the managed services team to ensure prompt resolution within SLA
- Taking ownership of assigned cases throughout the lifecycle of support
- Ensure that all customer support calls and incidents are handled effectively with regular client communication conducted throughout
- Own and assist with regular tasks and functions that are key to service provision
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
The successful candidate will:
- Understand the importance of customer service excellence
- Have at least an entry level understanding of IT infrastructure
- Have strong written and oral communication skills and good telephone manner
- Self-starter, initiative-taker and be driven to achieve goals
- Possess the ability to manage and prioritise personal workloads
- Work well in pressured situations and work to deadlines
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
This opportunity can lead to a permanent position and further training opportunities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.