A great opportunity has become available with us at Caversham Health Club By iST Fitness- a brand new state of the art health club in the centre of caversham.
We are looking for an apprentice to join the team as a Fitness Instructor and help provide gym supervision. You will get qualified for Fitness Instructing Level 2 and Personal training Level 3
If you have your fitness Level 2 already that is fine too, as you can do Personal Training Level 3 as a standalone. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a level 2 qualification who would like to gain expert knowledge and experience whilst studying and gaining their level 3 PT qualification in a brand new state of the art facility
This is a great chance to start your career in Fitness with a professional employer, providing the ultimate health and fitness experience. With a fully kitted out state of the art gym, 3 bespoke studios including a bootcamp studio, Pilates & yoga studio and Indoor cycling studio, health bar and members lounge, luxury changing rooms, showers and toilet facilities, sauna, specialist classes including boxing, fitness, Pilates, yoga, barre, spin, expert personal training and a growing online fitness community.
● Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
● Gym Inductions
● Conducting fitness assessments
● Teaching members on both a 1-2-1 and group training basis
● Work with clients to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity guidelines
● Promote health, safety and welfare in active leisure
● Plan and prepare gym-based exercise
● Provide members with diet and nutrition advice
● Assisting with marketing and promotional campaigns
● Signing new members up
● Cleaning equipment, and adhering to health and safety legislation.
● The successful candidate will also receive continuous and ongoing training in all the
You will work towards your Personal Training Enhanced Level 3 Standard of the duration of 15 months