Graduate Entry Level Investor Relations Coordinator - 12m FTCGBP32,000 - GBP35,000
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading Investment Bank based in luxurious offices in the City of London. My client is looking for a recent
graduate with an interest in working within Financial Services.
A degree within Finance/Marketing/International Relationships would be advantageous and you will have a desire to be coached, trained and mentored.
They offer amazing benefits including bonuses, free breakfast and lunch provided by an on-site chef, private GP, Bupa healthcare, and a roof terrace bar. Responsibilities:
- Data input of fundraising information derived and edited from messages sent to a shared email Inbox.
- Preparation of meeting briefing notes for investor meetings using a template linked to the CRM system. As part of this, the candidate will be required to research company information using an online research database and general internet searches. Also, individuals' biographical details need to be included, researched using LinkedIn, etc.
- Management of the shared filing system for briefing notes.
- Emailing invitations to fundraising due diligence events, logging responses on the CRM system.
- Logging requests for access to a fundraising virtual data room: creating accounts, setting or adjusting permissions, sending notification to investors by email.
- Assisting with mailings - building mailing lists, working with watermarking software, logging emails when sent.
- When more familiar with systems, running of fundraising reports and manipulation of data held therein (as cover for other members of the team)
- Assistance with fundraising events
- Assisting IR Team Assistant with diary management
- A recent graduate. Finance or Marketing degree subject would be an advantage but not a must-have.
- Organisation skills as evidenced by experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail. 80-90% of the role deals with data input.
- IT Skills - Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook (Powerpoint use will be minimal, database systems will be taught in-house).
- Confidence and ability to cope with pressure.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts. EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.CONFIDENTIALITY:
All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: