Graduate/Junior CAD Technician-Leicester- Up to 22k depending on experience
My client is an Architectural Design company servicing the Housebuilding sector from Developers to Bespoke and 5* Housebuilders. Enjoying an excellent period of growth they are looking to add a CAD Technician to the team. Relevant Degree qualification essential.
If you like the idea of working for an established and highly reputable company and within a small, tight knit team then this is one not to miss out on.
- Reporting to the Technical Director
- Reviewing technical information sketch layouts production
- Developing and preparing layouts on AutoCAD using a range of house types
- Manage the drawing registers & filing systems
- Work closely with the Technical Director
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Keep updated with new regulations and legislation
- Experience with house type drawings
- Comfortable working high volume drawings of varying house types
- CAD up house type drawings with high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and organisational capabilities
- AutoCAD experience essential
- Degree qualification in relevant field
- Salary and Benefits:
- Up to 22k salary
- Office based
- Standard pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
Get in touch
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.