The Company:?Recently voted as one of the times top 100 companies to work for this organisation is a leading cloud services provider with a proven track record in recruiting, training and promoting graduate sales talent.
As a Graduate Sales Executive who are you?
- You have graduated from university within the last 2 years
- You want to kick start your career in sales and business development.
- You have somewhere between?0-2 years of?experience?working?whilst studying or post university
- You are?coachable: You are not expected to start with all the answers. You will be trained and put in a position to succeed. We just need you to be open to trying new (and potentially uncomfortable at first) things and you will be taught along the way.
- You have?passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection. You understand that your work is helping your customers solve problems and this is something you are passionate about.
- You have an abundance of natural?curiosity: Always asking why or perhaps slightly more in depth enquiries. Either way, you are an intellectually curious life-long learner who looks to continuously self improve.
- You are a?compassionate competitor: You want to win, but not at the expense of your team. There may be no "I" in "team", but you understand that your individual performance is important, and you will compete to be a top contributor to the overall team's success.
The Package for this Graduate Sales Executive role:
- GBP26,000 basic
- GBP10k OTE
- 25 Days holiday + An extra day for your birthday
- Access to Perkbox
- Healthcare plan
Role Summary:?Reporting into the Director of Sales you will join an established graduate sales team targeted on developing new business with public sector clients. Operating at C-level you will prospect from a database, respond to marketing leads and source prospects from LinkedIn research. Targeted on booking sales meetings web demos and seminar appointments the position is varied, fun and fast paced.
What this means?for you:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Develop the imperative skills to further your career in sales
- Develop relationships with C-Level executives
- Prospect potential customers via phone, email and LinkedIn to schedule?appointments
- Help more senior sales colleagues and learn as you watch!
Next 6-12 months
- Consistently meet or exceed your targets each week/month
- Share your opinions and insights with sales leadership - you'll be the one speaking with our future customers all day!
- Begin to learn and understand the full sales process
- Further develop a relationship with more senior sales colleagues to gain an understanding of the potential next step in your career