Have you recently graduated and looking for an opportunity within Marketing? Are you ambitious and hungry for success?
I'm working with the UK's largest distributor in their division to welcome a Marketing Assistant into their team!
This is a great opportunity if you have a marketing degree and looking to kick of your career! You will be trained on all aspects of the role, so enthusiasm, confidence and a willingness to learn is key!
Salary of GBP20,000 with quarterly bonus available
- Gathering and reporting back on competitor intelligence weekly and generating actions
- Gathering and reporting back on industry / market intelligence weekly, suggesting content for news stories and feeding insight into relevant department
- Analysing our own marketing activities and creating benchmarks
- Collating quarterly activity reports for manufacturer reviews
- Identify opportunities to sell marketing space
- Work closely with Solar Energy UK industry body to keep close to policy and trends - sharing information internally where relevant
- Attending industry events
- Support our Digital Executive in web updates and ad campaigns
- Proof reading content
- Contribution to internal and external events and training
- Consider our International Marketing teams and share content ideas where appropriate
- General marketing admin support
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.