Based in our Godalming office, you will work closely with the MD, consultants and candidates daily. The successful candidate will be keen to learn, have a passion for excellent client service, enjoy numbers and be willing to muck in when needed due to the nature of demands and deadlines in the hospitality and events sector.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to embark on a finance/payroll career, whilst offering training and study support to complete a professional qualification.
- Ensuring weekly payroll deadlines are met and payrolls delivered to a highly accurate standard
- Efficiently and empathetically deal with payroll queries
- Setting up new employees and applying correct tax codes
- Processing Timesheets
- Have a ‘Can do’ attitude, we are a growing company in the busy and very people orientated hospitality sector. Ability to engage and consistently work well in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Willingness to learn and welcome opportunities for training and professional development
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills, oral and written, with clients and internal and external staff
- Good numeracy skills and an aptitude for numbers