* Have a genuine enthusiasm for what we're doing and a desire to grow the Karshare community in Manchester/Leeds.
* Ensure excellent relationships are maintained with the partners Karshare works with to deliver community car sharing in Manchester/Leeds.
* Be the face of Karshare customer operations in Manchester/Leeds.
* Support customers through the eligibility and onboarding process to get their cars signed up and ready on the Karshare platform.
* Ensure new onboarded cars are described and photographed in the most optimal way to attract rental bookings.
* Work closely with the Community Manager in Manchester/Leeds to ensure there is an optimal customer experience from sign-up agreement to installation.
* Undertake testing of new owner installations to optimise set up for go-live.
* Ensure new cars being put on the platform are roadworthy carrying out all required checks.
* Support owners with how the app works including advice on pricing and availability to maximise rental potential.
* Track and troubleshoot any issues with cars via spreadsheets and take corrective action.
* Develop strong relationships to enable regular contact with our owner community to ensure Karshare continues to support them achieving their rental objectives.
* Listen at all times to what customers are saying and feedback to the business so that the Karshare service can be continually improved.
* Inspect car damage and help to find solutions to ensure the vehicles are fixed as quickly as possible.
* Minimise cost to Karshare by fixing any minor scratches and if required making sure cars are cleaned.
* Liaise with our Tech and Product teams to flag issues which need fixing, as well as making suggestions to improve the customer experience.
* Help identify ways to speed up our installation process for owners.
* Quickly respond and react to support customers by solving any problems which may arise.
* If time permits assist the Customer Success team when required with calls, chat, emails and service tasks