Graduate Building Surveyor
GBP25,000 - 35,000/yr
We are seeking to appoint a Graduate Building Surveyor to join a well-established firm of Chartered Surveyors, Architects and Engineers.
This opportunity is for a Graduate Building Surveyor with around 1- 5 years experience, to work closely with Clients, Contractors, Local Planning and Listed Building Consent bodies to ensure the building meets the client's requirements along with sustainability, safety, and preservation standards.
Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Building Surveying or similar
* Working towards RICS accreditation
* Design experience using British, European, and international standards
* CAD knowledge & experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven ability to work as part of a team, building relationships with clients and other team members
* Salary: Circa GBP23,000 - GBP35,000/yr
* Training and Development overseen by highly experienced Chartered Building Surveyors
* Opportunity to work on a diverse range of Projects across various industries
The ideal candidate is a Building Surveyor graduate with 1 - 5 years' experience in industry, with ambition to gain great experience and move towards RICS Accreditation.
Kiota Recruitment are a newly founded Professional Search Agency with 19 years combined experience in supporting candidates across Multiple Skills & Industries, we are working on behalf of the client so apply and join us on our journey