Panoramic Associates are working with a London based local authority to support the recruitment for an Organisational Development (OD) Apprenticeships and Pathways Manager. This is a full time 6 month role paying a daily rate of GBP300 per day.
The purpose of the post is to successfully develop, coordinate and manage the council's apprenticeship programme and work with colleagues to ensure the approach to apprenticeships and trainee programmes best meets the skills and talent needs of the organisation and ensures best value return from the apprenticeship levy contribution.
* Develop, coordinate and drive the apprenticeship programme that meets the needs of the council and ensures that a positive learning experience is created and delivered, making best use of the apprenticeship levy.
* Work with the HR team, managers, and other departments to assess the organisational needs for apprenticeships (lower level, in hard to recruit areas and 'in work) programmes, ensuring plans are integrated within the overall approach to learning and development
* Act as the subject matter expert, keeping up to date with external legislation and funding plus keeping key business stakeholders informed
* Partnering with Procurement in negotiating, selecting and managing appropriate external training providers
* Deliver a programme to establish future apprenticeship programme requirements, develop an internal and external branding strategy, take an overview of the end-to-end apprenticeship recruitment process, ensure that an apprenticeship learning framework is in place for all learners, including support mechanisms monitor progress of all apprentices and track exam/completion progress
Knowledge and Qualifications:
* Demonstrate evidence of continued professional development, managerial and personal development, within the relevant discipline
* Knowledge of Apprenticeships, Standards and funding/levy
* Managing apprenticeship and/or trainee programmes in a multi- discipline organisation, including development and evaluation;
* Dealing with, and managing external providers
* Working collaboratively with senior managers and colleagues across the council to develop and implement development programmes
* Maximising digital and technological developments to deliver engaging development programmes and supporting the organisation in taking a digital approach;
If you would like to view a full JD for this role please contact Maisie Hockings