A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a well-established Recruitment company for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of marketing activities for Levitate Recruitment.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general.
- Have experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro etc).
- Be smart and ambitious.
- The ability to write clearly and accurately in English.
- Entitlement to work in UK and have held UK residency for at least 3 years.
Main duties on a daily basis will be
- Prepare and execute a yearly marketing plan
- Implement a timetable for social media posts on key dates – Easter, Xmas, International Women’s Day for example
- Monitor our CANDDi software and re-target website visitors.
- Prepare and manage monthly mailers using Mailchimp
- Manage and update social media accounts
- Blog writing
- Attend networking events
- Assist with Google AdWords
- Targeting of specific candidates
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns
- Utilise Photoshop
- Ad hoc admin tasks
- Search Job boards ensuring we are up to date on new roles.
Salary - £6 per hour
Hours – Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm (1 hour unpaid lunch beak) Friday 9am to 4pm (1 hour unpaid lunch beak) - (34 hours a week)
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*