Graduate/Trainee Design Engineer-Utilities
GBP22-25K plus excellent benefits
Are you an graduate/trainee Design Engineer for a utilities connection background, looking to work for a large and professional organisation who offer superb career and financial progression?
The role will allow you to work across designs for gas, electric, water and fibre, training will be given to cover any gaps.
The role would particularly suit a design engineer for one of the utility areas looking to cross train into a multi utility role.
- Full time permanent design role for a large national utilities connection provider
- Produce designs for multi utility quotations to housebuilders and property developers constructing new housing and commercial developments
- Extensive client liaison
- Excellent training will be provided
- Working background in the utilities connection industry
- Experience in a design role using AutoCAD and/or GIS
- current CSCS card or gas/electricity SHEA passport.