Our client was established in 1995, originally a small team of construction design and management (CDM) planning supervisors and part of a renowned multi-discipline practice who over the years have continued to expand and evolve to embrace knowledge and experience of other areas of health and safety. Now a stand-alone specialist consultancy offering a 'one-stop shop' for all health and safety needs and provide health & safety services not only to the construction industry but to a range of industries in the hotel, education, housing, leisure, retail and commercial sectors.
They provide a practical and friendly approach to ensure compliance with all statutory duties and obligations, key staff are members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the Internal Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM), as well as chartered members of the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Association of Project Safety (APS). A number of our staff are members of the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR),with key corporate accreditations with CHAS, Constructionline, Safe Contractor, Safe PQQ (formerly EXOR), CQMS and APS.
They work extensively throughout the UK with offices in London with established resources and IT systems to ensure delivery on all schemes efficiently and effectively regardless of location. They have completed more than 6,000 schemes and have been involved in a variety of projects and values from GBP1,000 up to GBP200 million and now require a Grad IOSH CDM/Health & Safety Advisor
Grad IOSH or recent graduate:
* Ideally with 2 years H&S work experience Health & safety related qualification(s) eg. NEBOSH General and/or Construction certificate
* Professional, confident communicator, both verbally and written
* Positive team player committed to delivering high quality output
Package & Benefits???:
* Competitive salary to match skills, knowledge and experience
* Annual salary review
* Company pension scheme
* Hybrid working model: 2 days office based in SE1/ 3 days remote working from home
* 23 days holiday + 1 day for Birthday + potential 2 extra days for meeting/exceeding business fee targets at 6 months and end financial year
* iPhone& Laptop to support flexible working
* Professional Membership subscriptions
* Training & career development investment