This is a fantastic opportunty for the right person to join this well established company as a Finance Apprentice. Zicam is a national company with a solid financial standing of 25 years trading history and wealth of experience and satisfied clients.
Zicam provides security solutions with regards to installation and maintenance of CCTV, intruder alarms, access control and perimeter protection.
The main duties of a Finance Apprentice will be:-
* Perform the duties of the role, delivering upon accountabilities to achieve goals, deadlines and targets.
* Continually deliver excellent customer service through day-to-day activity.
* Operate consistently and respectfully in line with our mission, values and pledge understanding the business and how it is aligned to the strategy.
* Send and receive emails regarding orders pending, queries or general issues.
* Collection of outstanding debts via phone, email and email out copy invoices for obtaining payment. Record customers queries on account, whilst remaining polite and assertive.
* Daily monitoring of accounts and take customers payments via credit card machine.
* Upload supplier invoices and oversee stock and drop orders.
* Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements, and request copy invoices.
* General administration and supporting the finance director.
* Answering calls
* Posting sales invoices onto Sage accounting software.
* Data entry onto spreadsheets.
* Help with customer queries.
* Chase customer payments for proformas and account debt.
* Cover annual leave in other working areas.
* Assist the Admin team in other areas on an ad hoc basis such as reception duties.
Skills Required to be a Finance Apprentice:
* A good knowledge of the basic admin duties.
* A knowledge of microsoft packages would be advantageous.
* A genuine interest in finance and numbers.
* Willingness to learn and show flexibility
* Well mannered
* Good time management
GCSE English/Maths 4/C or equivalent.
Monday-Friday 9am-4.30 (30 minutes unpaid lunch)
Total Hours - 35 per week
Wages - GBP4.50ph x 35 = weekly wage 157.50
AAT Level 2 or 3
This apprenticeship qualification will involve a day per week at Dudley college.
Upon successful completion of the finance apprenticeship, there may be the possibility of a full time job within the company