CMB Digital is Oxford's leading Agency for their client’s digital footprint. They make sure their clients’ new marketing platform gains traction and leads the competition. Join their exciting team today!
- Train on all aspects of digital marketing, from SEO, content marketing, social media, PPC advertising, affiliate marketing, email marketing and writing Blogs
- Website design – understanding the process and building a basic site
- Creating marketing campaigns – how to track success
- Helping client on live chat widget. (website)
- Designing & carrying out mailshots
- Telephone calls to suppliers to confirm prices and progress
- Graphic Design – Learn the basics on illustrator, photoshop and in-design
- Sales support, including producing quotes, sale orders, tracking progress
- Managing some inbound enquiries
- Creative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate the Company' s core values: can-do attitude, positivity, excellence, integrity and accountability
- Discretion in the handling of confidential information
- A genuine interest in delivering exceptional levels of customer care
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
- Personal commitment to deliver a high standard of customer satisfaction
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
40hrs a week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.