This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company based in High Wycombe.
The Apprenticeship will be run in Partnership with Together Training and West Herts College and trainees will gain a Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 qualification. Completion of the apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level.
Salary GBP16,000 plus 25 days holiday per annum rising to 27 after 5 years' service, Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Health Care, Life Assurance, Modern office facilities, Subsidised canteen.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm
* Good communication skills
* Customer service skills
* IT skills - experienced user of MS Word, Excel and Office
* Can do attitude
* Flexible and innovative approach
* Calm, mature and professional manner
* Required minimum qualifications: English - Grade 4 (or equivalent)