Job Title: Customer Service Apprentice
Location: Bolney, Haywards Heath
Salary: GBP10,400k per annum
Full time, 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Our client based in Bolney in Haywards Heath is looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice to support their customer base with a high level of customer care, taking ownership of all tasks, escalations and complaints in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with through investigative and decision-making abilities. Attention to detail is required to ensure a full response is provided and all outcomes are fair, economically feasible and in line with company policy.
- Take client bookings via LiveChat, WhatsApp, telephone or email when required.
- Handle and log all escalations and customer complaints, taking ownership of the situation, resolving and following up to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining client details on the various systems.
- Provide customers with additional information as requested, such as job performance reports, quarterly management information packs, proof of delivery and price lists.
- Monitor Customer Dashboard to ensure all jobs are collected and delivered within the agreed SLA
- Managing client expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis
- Monitoring and responding to all types of email contact within the specified service level agreement.
- Fully competent in all systems used by the clients eCommerce.
- Provide resolutions, help and advice to colleagues from all areas of the business.
- Communicate courteously with customers & suppliers by telephone, email, letter, and through Live Chat & WhatsApp and social media.
- Keep accurate records of discussion or correspondence with customers on all internal systems.
- Support the field based Account Managers with immediate client response requirements, case management and issue resolution.
- Keep up to date with developments and innovations in customer service best practice & social media.
- Become familiar with the delivery network industry, remain current about the services provided by the clients eCommerce.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Any issues are resolved or escalated within agreed timescales as described on current Key Performance Indicator documents.
- Case management and invoice query resolution to be completed within agreed timescales as described on current Key Performance Indicator documents.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including:
- Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Treats people with respect under all circumstances always demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to the needs of the customer and their requests for service and assistance.
- Promptly responding to emails, LiveChats, and social media contacts, ensuring that grammar, spelling, and professional standards are maintained.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment and responding well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Proactively offering support to team members and customer care colleagues in the department to ensure timescales are met.
- Experienced in a fast paced and busy environment
- Good understanding of the services customers want from eCommerce logistics
- Ability to make a difference to the customer, delivering high levels of service with minimal supervision
- Able to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- A problem solver
- Positive individual with a 'can do' attitude, results driven approach and attitude
- A good communicator who listens and is able to express themselves clearly
- Committed and reliable
- Welcomes change, flexible and adaptable with the ability to deal with various demands
- Acts with integrity and takes responsibility
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship there is potential to go permanent.
For more information about this role, please contact Frankie Denahy at Clearline Recruitment.