Do you want to break into the Digital Marketing industry? Do you want to gain work experience and learn how to market a company? Do you enjoy writing articles, blogs, or social media posts?
If so, apply today!
We're a Birmingham based group of digital marketing specialists focused on helping businesses in Birmingham, the West Midlands and beyond get the best return for their business and create outstanding content.
We have an excellent opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice to join our friendly team and learn everything there is to know about digital marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a busy marketing agency while receiving hands-on training and qualifications in the industry. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is also the possibility of advancement into a more senior role.
The role is varied and challenging and requires a suitably motivated person to undertake it. You must be eager to learn, adaptable and be able to work on your own initiative.
As part of the role you will be looking after our socials, so you must have great written English skills in order create exciting and accurate written content!
The main duties of the role are:
* Creating exciting and engaging content for social media platforms
* Day to day management of social media pages
* Copy writing and creation of blog posts
* Management and updates of websites
* Creating newsletters
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* A genuine passion for digital marketing
* Good attention to detail with a high level of written English skills
* Good communication skills
* Able to work well within a team
* Ability to learn new skills
* Knowledge of social media platforms/marketing tools
You will need at least 5x GCSEs or equivalent, including English and Maths at grades C/4 or above to be eligible for this apprenticeship.
You will attend online training sessions with Swift DM where you will gain the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship which consists of the following modules:
* BCS Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
* BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
* Google Analytics IQ
* Varied and sector specific training within a well established marketing agency
* Industry recognised qualifications
* Tutor support throughout your training
* Opportunity for progression within the business following successful completion of the apprenticeship
* Some home working as agreed with the employer
* Assigned workplace mentor to train you on the role