A fantastic opportunity to complete an Apprenticeship Programme in Retail whilst working as an Apprentice Retail Sales Assistant for Checkers of Churchtown.
- Assisting going out on deliveries with kitchens appliances and worktops, bedrooms and bathrooms heavy lifting involved on a daily basis.
- You will be given full training on all duties to include customer service, the use of tills, processing both cash and card payments
- You will deal with customer queries, assisting shoppers to find goods and products and giving advice and guidance in the retail environment.
- You will be involved in receiving and storing deliveries, stock rotation, keeping up to date with special promotions and creating promotional displays to up-sell products.
- You will take part in keeping the store clean and tidy.
- You will have a passion for the retail environment and be able to grow with the business.
As an Apprentice you will be included on a Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard. You will be mentored in the work place by experienced staff members and will also be supported by Babcock Training, who will help you on your learning and development journey throughout the Apprenticeship. This will involve a Regional Trainer meeting with you on a regular basis to deliver the training.