Reflect Skin and Body Clinic pride themselves in delivering a high class service and in building lasting relationships with clients, to ensure they get the best results and care possible. They have invested in the best medical aesthetic technology and training and are now looking to invest and grow their team by recruiting a Customer Service Apprentice. For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity..
The main purpose of the Customer Service Apprentice role is to support the Lead Receptionist in the smooth running of this busy clinic.
This position would be perfect for someone who has a confident manner and who likes working with the public.
In brief Duties will Include:
* Efficiently and accurately process client appointments
* Answer incoming calls and directing them to the right person.
* Familiarise yourself with the client base.
* Book appointments.
* Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times.
* Ability to think on your feet.
* Good communication skills
* Confident/polite telephone manner
* Good IT skills (a lot of the work is computer based)
* Able to work under pressure.
* Good time management
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Well presented
* Well mannered/polite
* Motivated/driven to do well
Working hours will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10am-8pm (half an hour unpaid lunch). Saturday 10am-4pm (15 minute break).
Wage - GBP5.00 per hour - 34.5 hours = GBP172.50 per week
GCSE Maths/English C/4 or equivalent.
Customer Service Level 2. This could be a Level 3 for anyone who already has a Level 2.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there could be the possibility of a full time position within the company