A fantastic opportunity has become available at The Manse Day Nursery. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Practitioner to join their ‘Good’ setting, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development.
Duties Will include
• Caring for children
• Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
• Supporting children's play and learning
• Supporting children's development
• Adhere to all safeguarding practices
• Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
As an apprentice you will be included on a Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship, this will involve a Regional Trainer meeting you once a month in the workplace from Babcock Training.