Are you an ambitious science graduate looking to make your mark in a rewarding career with a leading Medical Device organisation?
Our client is seeking a Graduate Medical Sales Representative to provide clinical support to assigned Endoscopy accounts, jointly with the Executive Account Manager (EAM) and directed by the Region Sales Manager. The primary role of the Graduate Medical Sales Rep is to maintain market share by delivering excellent product in-servicing, product evaluations, and continuous procedural education, to key customers across the South East of England.
* A recent Science Graduate with experience in a customer facing/customer service role.
* Experience of shadowing a Medical Sales Representative is preferable.
* Excellent demonstrable research into the Medical Sales industry.
* Applicants must live on territory.
* Proven experience of successfully working to targets.
* Full, clean UK driving licence.
* Supported by the EAM, you will contribute to the development of the annual strategic plan by providing RSM, NSM and Marketing with detailed business intelligence for accounts. (e.g. market size and potential, market / products trends, business opportunities, competitive landscape, updated clinical and economic stakeholders)
* Ensures account information are timely updated into systems, as directed by the EAM.
* Establishes relationships with Physicians, Nurses, Technicians, Materials Management, Hospital Administration, and Infection Control. Develops and enhances account relationships through product demonstrations, educational programs, product in-services, procedural observation, and problem resolution
* Attends and actively participates in customer, company and industry sponsored events and meetings
* Develops and implements a proactive plan that involves service support, with Regional Sales Manager and team members, to increase the quality of service to customers.
* Performs procedural training, provides clinical support and therapy development and consequently manages clinical evaluation, to deliver excellent product in-servicing and product evaluations and ultimately increase company market share.
2/3 stage process.
Interested? Please click apply, or contact Lauren on (phone number removed) to discuss further!
Evolve is a leading recruitment and outsourcing organisation, operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device and Life Science sectors