ARCO is a fifth generation, Family run company, keeping UK businesses safe for over 135 years. From Aberdeen to Dublin to Portsmouth, our commitment to Health and Safety has helped us develop relationships and provide equipment and training to companies and organisations nationwide. This could never have been achieved without our amazing ARCO staff family. In 2021 we proudly took home the 'Yorkshire Family business of the Year' award and the most prestigious award of the night: 'Supreme Family Business of the Year 2021'.
As the UK's leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training courses; providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. Because of our national reach and excellent customer service, we have also been awarded the title of 'Superbrand' by The Centre for Brand Analysis (TCBA) and the Business Superbrands council.
At the Arco Clothing Centre (ACC), we can either embroider or heat seal corporate identity onto a wide range of clothing. We supply some of the UK's best known brands with corporate decorated clothing.
We want our customers to have an easy and effortless experience and are looking to recruit a Full time Customer Service Advisor who can deliver an outstanding customer experience by taking ownership and effectively managing our customer requests and queries to completion.
As an ACC Customer Service Specialist Apprentice, you will be responsible for handling calls and managing other customer interactions. Your enthusiasm for great customer service and a passion to learn, makes you our type of person! You will be able to demonstrate IT proficiency to utilise our internal ticketing system and SAP systems.
More specifically, the Customer Service Advisor role also involves:
- Responding to all customer communications, ensuring that they are dealt with accurately and in-line with our service offer.
- Working with operational colleagues to ensure efficient processing of inbound enquiries to reduce service failures within the Operation & drive our performance.
- Dealing with customer complaints quickly and efficiently, providing the customer with a suitable resolution(s) & giving detailed feedback.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimal communications.
- Strive for the best service to our customers by exceeding expectations and delivering our promises.
In return you get:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship Qualification
- No Sunday/Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
- A great starting salary with annual company bonuses
- 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Fully supported training package with an experienced team and the opportunity to upskill yourself on other ARCO training courses.
- Access to further career opportunities
- Auto enrolment on an excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- High street retailer discounts through MyPerks @ ARCO
- Community Volunteering days - two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
At Arco Limited, you will be working towards the Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship over 15 months.