Sia Partners is hiring graduate consultants to join a rotation programme across its London practices: Energy & Utilities, Corporate & Investment Banking, Business Transformation, Growth & Innovation and Ireland. The programme will last 18 months, starting at the end of September 2022 and will be based in Sia Partners' London or Dublin office
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to join one of the fastest growing management consulting firms globally. Sia Partners offers a unique value proposition for talented graduates: the opportunity to dive into the role of a full-time consultant from day one and benefit from early project-based responsibility and client exposure, while working with experienced and diverse practice/service specialists.
Graduate Consultants will get the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the business and our clients. You will benefit from constant mentoring delivered by a Senior Consultant/Manager throughout the duration of the programme and will have regular exposure to practice leads, getting feedback on your performance and guidance in personal and professional development. As with all Sia Partners employees, Graduate Consultants will undergo performance reviews twice per year and receive clear direction on areas for improvement moving towards a promotion.
Furthermore, Sia Partners will offer a vast range of training ranging from face-to-face sessions covering consulting basics to highly specialised online and gamified modules covering specific industry sector and functional topics.
Sia Partners offers several international mobility programmes to its consultants; participants to the 2022 Graduate Programme will be eligible to join these after the end of 18 months. For further information, please go to: (url removed).
As a Graduate Consultant embedded in our UK service and sector teams you will:
* Deliver project work based either at Sia Partners' offices or at client site, working under supervision and guidance from other Sia Partners team members;
* Contribute to the commercial activity of the firm: for example, supporting business proposals and other client material development, performing basic market research to support proposal development;
* Contribute to the development of Sia Partners intellectual property by supporting the publication of articles externally and on the Sia Partners blog;
* Interact with other teams within Sia Partners UK and Ireland as well as globally to share information, gather credentials, research and expand your professional and personal network.
You can expect???
* A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
* A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee wellbeing;
* Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
* Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
* A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
* A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
* A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
* Flexible working arrangements;
* A performance-related bonus;
* Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
* An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
* 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays