Paid Summer Research Internship - MarketAxess
To be eligible, you must be a university student due to complete your studies by September 2023.
We will consider candidates who are Undergrads & Graduate students. (Masters, PhD).
You must have the legal rights to live and work in the country you are applying.
Want to have an immediate impact while transforming an industry?
A company who has committed to the Women's Empowerment Principles as part of our commitment to promoting gender equality and women's empowerment in the workplace, marketplace and community?
Do you want to be part of a small organisation allowing you to have regular interactions with senior management? Somewhere where you are not just a number?
Well, we're ready for you.
At MarketAxess, we are driving a fundamental shift to trade bonds differently, creating a new marketplace that is easier to access, more transparent, and available to participants across the globe. Working at a FinTech company means being in the moment, exploring new ideas, and meeting clients' ever-changing needs. It's exciting to bring tangible innovation to the credit industry as part of a new era in finance.
Formed in 2000, MarketAxess strives to maintain an entrepreneurial culture, where we encourage new ideas and pride ourselves on our ability to execute. Our flat organization offers high visibility across the company. At the crossroad of fixed income trading and technology development, MarketAxess offers a unique place to work.
There is no better way to experience what a career at MarketAxess has to offer than through our eleven-week internship programme. As a 2022 Summer intern with MarketAxess, you will grow your skills through on-the-job training and professional development classroom training. You will participate in projects working on problems, providing community service and enjoying social events. You will be well supported, receiving regular feedback from your manager to aid your professional development and will have a dedicated buddy. Our summer internship programme offers the opportunity to build new skills, grow your professional network and provides an in-depth insight into career possibilities at MarketAxess.
This is a full-time paid internship to begin on 6th June 2022 and complete on the 5th August 2022.
What type of work can you expect to do?
* Assist in the development and production of new models and reports.
* Analyse corporate bond market activity and market micro-structure, including proprietary MarketAxess data.
* Collaborate on existing research models and reports.
* Create and maintain presentation materials for internal and external meetings.
* Work closely with global product and development teams to enrich client trading solutions.
* Other duties as assigned.
What you'll get in return;
* A great benefits package (pro-rated)
* ??An opportunity to build your knowledge of how the Financial Markets work and the career opportunities they provide
* An opportunity to learn from some of the best and the brightest in the business
* Great offices in the heart of the City of London, with everything you could want at your doorstep
* ??The chance to join our 2023 graduate programme if you perform well over the summer