Being successful in project management requires you to be organised and be able to organise others. Are you able to lead and coordinate a team, manage project risks as well as present to relevant stakeholders?
Does this sound like you?
Here's your chance to join our project management team!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
* Managing strategic business unit projects with leadership and commitment, to ensure the project key performance indicators are achieved.
* Collaborating effectively with national, international colleagues, stakeholders and the Project Steering Committee.
* Realistic planning of project timelines with consideration to Risk Management, Design/Test iterations and external influences.
* Supporting and leading department strategic projects.
* Managing the commercial and technical impact of a project and its impact on product cost.
* Utilising Agile techniques in order to ensure transparency, create higher customer satisfaction and increased project control