Salary: Up to GBP9.65 per hour (depending on age) - fully paid training contract
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Company Description: A Nationwide Electrical Wholesaler, looking for a confident and energetic Sales Apprentice.
What you'll be doing
As a Sales Apprentice, this is the perfect opportunity to launch your career in customer service and sales in the Electrical Wholesale sector and to broaden your skills.
* Working in different areas of the business, starting in the warehouse learning their products and working your way up to Trade Counter level
* You will receive a basic starting salary of up to GBP9.65 per hour and you will be reviewed regularly throughout your apprenticeship with product and skills training and one-to-one mentoring from an experienced manager
* 12 Modules to work through with a 10 week study window for each module
* Distance learning so you can fit it around your work and home commitments
What we are looking for
We're looking for candidates with personal drive, self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role would ideally suit a school leaver with an interest in sales & customer service. If you can combine these skills with an understanding of (or willingness to learn about) the Electrical Wholesale industry and a desire to deliver excellent services for clients, we'd like to hear from you.
**The candidate must live locally & have a full UK Driving Licence**
What we offer
There are many forward possibilities when you join our company. You'll receive all the opportunities that come with a challenging, fulfilling career, including:
• An excellent hourly rate
• Fully funded training and support towards professional accreditation and career development opportunities
• Opportunities to progress within the Company
• To keep you safe, respect you and treat you fairly
What we need
Previous experience isn't important. We like friendly, enthusiastic people who can show us these qualities:
* A positive attitude
* Reliability & honesty
* A desire to learn
* A hard working & professional attitude