Job title: Compliance Assistant
Specific location: Altrincham
Salary: GBP18,500 p.a. plus annual bonus
An exciting opportunity has emerged to work with a fast growing accountancy business that are looking for a number of exciting and motivated graduates interested in getting into the Compliance field. Join an organisation that offers a variety of benefits such as 31 days holiday, an annual bonus, team events & rewards, and many more.
This incredible entry-level job is a brilliant opportunity to get into the field of Compliance and gain valuable administrative experience.
* Overseeing all areas of the business ensuring they operate in compliance with the law
* Managing contracts and responding to any queries
* Customer service tasks ensuring processing of any queries
* Administrative duties taking responsibility for all contracts processing and emails received, including updating and logging data
* Ideally recent administrative experience but will take graduates
* Be able to, and enjoy, working under pressure and to specified deadlines
* Have a keen eye for detail
* Desire to learn and progress your understanding of compliance processes and legislation
* Great customer service skills and a team player
If you're an ambitious graduate or administrator looking to progress your career in Compliance, apply online for this job today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age