Graduate Sustainable Packaging Technologist
Starts at GBP20,203, rising by GBP1,187 to GBP26,833 after 6 reviews.
This is a really exciting one!
My client is a leading FMCG company specialising in high quality personal care and beauty products with a truly global customer base. They design, manufacture and distribute their premium products from their state-of-the-art facility in the Peterborough area.
Sustainability is now at the forefront of the business??? and this is where this brand new role for the business comes in!
Are you passionate about design, and equally as passionate about sustainability and the environment? If so, read on???
This is a unique opportunity to join a very high performing packaging team focusing on modern sustainable packaging solutions which will then be used and utilised throughout the business. This is a graduate role where you can make a huge positive impact, quickly!
The role will include -
* Collating information and analysing current trends in the packaging industry in relation to sustainability.
* Summarise and present current trends monthly to the Packaging Team and wider business.
* Conduct packaging specific testing to validate any new sustainable packaging solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose.
* Arrange and attend meetings with potential and existing suppliers to gain insight and drive innovation.
* Attend packaging trade fairs and suppliers to review new trends and innovation.
* Take a lead role in any sustainability audits that take place on site.
* Stay up to date with the latest developments in UK and global recycling requirements.
* Support with packaging waste submissions
The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about combining packaging design with long term sustainability. A degree level qualification in creative / product / packaging / design (or similar) would naturally be beneficial. Of equal importance is the desire to make a real difference - this is a business that is genuinely open to change and new ideas, and this role will be at the forefront of their long-term sustainability!
If you are looking for an exciting and unique graduate scheme, with the ability to make a hugely positive impact, whilst benefitting from being part of a globally respected blue-chip business, click apply now