We are currently recruiting for a Graduate / Assistant Building Surveyor to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy on a 4 - 8 week contract. The ideal candidate will have a basic level of education in Building Surveying (minimum HNC or MSc).
Includes but not be limited to:
* Assisting on a full range of building surveying instructions on a variety of commercial properties, including offices, retail and industrial.
* Instructions which are typically split about 50:50 between professional work and project work.
* Assisting in providing professional work to clients including schedules of dilapidations, schedules of condition, pre-acquisition surveys, party wall awards, defect diagnosis, planned preventative maintenance report and building reinstatement cost assessments.
* Supporting in project work which can typically range from GBP50k to GBP5million where the firm performs the role of designer, contract administrator, project manager or an employer's agent.
* Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required.
* Providing CAD support for the above.
* Conducting measured surveys.
* Adherence to Health & Safety procedures.
* Responsibility for own continuous professional learning.
* Respect and follow company Core Values.
Please click on the link to apply