At Arco Professional Safety Services, part of the Arco Family, we have an unrivalled reputation for being the UK's leading independent supplier of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Working at Height and in Confined Spaces.
As an Apprentice Equipment Technician, your day to day role will include:
- Receipting of goods in
- Picking and packing of customer orders
- Accurate recording of data (serial numbers) for certificates
- General warehouse duties
As you develop, the role will increase to include:
- Building of emergency evacuation kits and rescue kits
- Inspection of safety critical equipment
- Servicing of emergency evacuation kits and rescue kits
In return you get:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Qualification
- No Sunday/Weekend or Bank Holiday Working
- A great starting salary with annual company bonuses
- 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Fully supported training package with an experienced team and the opportunity to upskill yourself on other ARCO training courses.
- Access to further career opportunities
- Auto enrolment on an excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- High street retailer discounts through MyPerks @ ARCO
- Community Volunteering days - two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
At Arco you will be studying towards the Warehouse Operative Level 2 qualification over the course of 15 months.