Our Client is a Leading Speciality Chemical Distributor. They are exclusive UK representatives of major manufacturers of chemicals and raw materials for the Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Personal Care industries.
They are now seeking a Regulatory Compliance Administrator. This position will be office based near Bracknell, Berkshire, reporting to the Regulatory Compliance Manager. It is a full time permanent role.
This position is suitable for a Chemistry or Science Graduate who has an interest and desire to work in a regulatory / quality compliance role in the chemical, pharmaceutical or personal care industry
The Regulatory Compliance Administrator will work with the Regulatory Compliance Manager to design, develop and maintain the Company's regulatory compliance systems, with the aim of ensuring that the Company is fully compliant with government legislation and chemical industry regulations relating to product safety and product stewardship in the markets in which it operates, and that it can provide excellent regulatory support to customers, regulatory bodies and the technical sales teams.
* Support each sales division to ensure that the relevant regulatory records and documentation are compliant, properly maintained, and accessible
* Where required effectively coordinate responses to regulatory enquiries from customers, regulatory bodies, and the technical sales teams
* Effectively administer the Company's Product System, maintaining up-to-date regulatory and quality documentation for all materials the business purchases, manufactures and sells
Regulatory Compliance (including REACH, CLP, COMAH, Carriage of Dangerous Goods, Active Substances, Danish Product Registry, RSPO, Chemical Weapons, Controlled Drugs):
* Administration of regulatory documentation and records
* Maintain registrations and certifications by submitting returns and compliance documentation as required by the relevant authority
* Assist with compliance audits and inspections where required
Regulatory & Product Quality Enquiries:
* Where required coordinate response to incoming enquiries from customers, regulatory bodies, and the technical sales teams
* Liaise with internal and external technical teams to compile responses to regulatory enquiries
* Provide accurate and rapid responses and excellent customer service
Product System Maintenance:
* Regulatory and safety assessment of new products added to the Product system (commercial products and samples)
* Maintenance of product documentation - Safety Data Sheets, Transport Declarations, REACH statements, Quality Statements, GMP certificates
* Change control
Qualifications / Experience
* A degree in Chemistry or science-based subject (or equivalent)
* This position is suitable for a Chemistry or Science Graduate who has an interest and desire to work in a regulatory / quality compliance role in the chemical, pharmaceutical or personal care industry
* Some knowledge of chemical industry regulations - REACH, CLP, COMAH, Carriage of Dangerous Goods (desirable not essential)
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Must be able to juggle multiple simultaneous tasks and requests whilst maintaining focus
* Excellent numeracy and organisational skills with an attention to detail and ability to manage their time and prioritise effectively
* Excellent communication skills
In return our client is offering a basic salary of GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum (salary is negotiable and dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director, Atom Recruitment Ltd