Graduate Electrical Engineer
We are currently seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join our team in Cumbernauld. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Your role will involve working within the E&M department. Focusing on Industrial, Commercial, and Domestic Electrical Installations.
Day to day duties include (however are not limited to) preparing site documentation including method statements & risk assessments, environmental, quality procedures, supporting the planning and implementation of projects, including appropriate site survey's, client liaison, project programme milestones, project dependencies and provide technical support as required. Electrical design / assisting the Electrical Engineer in the design of predominantly new Renewable Electrical Installations. Identify any potential additional and future work while on site and pass on to the Electrical Engineer / Project Manager.
An ideal candidate would have:
• Electrical Engineering degree / HNC / HND / Recognised Electrical Installation Apprentice-ship or equivalent
• Understand the principles of design estimation and cost planning
• A good knowledge of BS7671:2018
• An understanding of Renewables, including Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installations
• Computer literate - proficiency with MS Office packages with strong skills in Excel / Electrical certification and design software
• Excellent time management, presentation, and good communication skills
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• Most importantly must be willing / adaptable to working within an energetic reactive team environment, ability to think outside of the box and work within a close team environment
The role may also be suited to an electrician who is looking to progress their career in an office-based roll.
What RSE Offers
You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and any relevant training to equip you with the technical and commercial knowledge you'll need to gain further experience and progress your career.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion