M??ller UK & Ireland is wholly owned by Unternehmensgruppe Theo M??ller which employs 24,000 people throughout Europe. In the UK, M??ller develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy products made with milk from 1,500 farmers in Britain.
We are currently recruiting for a graduate to join our Commercial Team as a Customer Category Executive, based in the M??ller Yogurt and Desserts business in Market Drayton, Shropshire. This entry level position offers a great opportunity to learn from the ground up, getting involved with multiple projects and having your own responsibility from day one. The commercial team then creates a fantastic platform to help build a long term career within a genuine market leader.
The role of Customer Category Executive is externally focused, working directly with a large retailer to drive category partnerships, via the analysis of the product / consumer portfolio & translating data findings into key business recommendations. A combination of attention to detail and passion can be a winning formula to drive change within this role.
We're an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation.
This role is available now and therefore candidates must have already or soon be graduating university. The role offers a hybrid working environment, within the Market Drayton office and with the flexibility to work from home.
In this role of Customer Category Executive the key responsibilities will include:
* Analysing data & insight provision on promotions, price & product portfolios
* Making informed recommendations resulting from detailed data analysis
* Driving change programmes to improve promotional efficiency
* Supporting the Customer Category Manager on market presentations
* Developing & managing data collection & distribution systems
* Bespoke report creation & generation
Key skills & experience:
* Degree in Business or Marketing
* Year in Industry Placement (desirable)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Interpersonal skills - Team player
* Organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail
* Project management skills
* PC literacy skills (Microsoft packages)
* Numeracy and analytical skills
* Problem solving
* Applicants must hold a UK driving licence as some travel is required with the role
Holidays, pension, life assurance, bonus
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for the role of Customer Category Executive in our Customer Category Team, please apply at (url removed)