Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer
Established in 2009, with their head office in Greater London, our clients are an award-winning company of Environmental and Engineering Specialists, providing a superior, responsive service, through their highly technical staff and associates.
They undertake site investigations, land contamination risk assessments and geotechnical engineering assessments across the UK.
The successful candidates will be responsible for assisting with geotechnical and geo-environmental projects across the UK, as directed by Project Principals.
* Undertaking desk studies
* Overseeing ground investigations
* Soil and rock logging to current geotechnical standards and laboratory scheduling
* Collating data and writing factual and interpretative reports
* Managing own projects from start to completion.
* Liaise with clients and suppliers
Our clients are an equal opportunity employer.
* GBP23,000.00-GBP28,000.00 per year
* Salary is dependent on experience
* Bonus scheme
* Commission pay
* Performance bonus
* Work from home
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
*Full UK license required