A fantastic opportunity for an Graduate Garment Technologist/ QC to join an established Ladies fashion knitwear clothing company. All Knitwear graduates welcome!
* Ensuring that garments are being produced to the required quality standard and that manufacturing is measured within tolerance.
* Working out size specifications and planning how new garments will be made up by producing initial and graded size charts.
* Monitoring the production of sample garments and initiating any changes to the designs to fit manufacturing requirements.
* Liaising with customers and clients and working with the Far East Factories and High Street stores.
* Liaising with colleagues with regards to ideas and changes that can be made to improve the garment.
* Other duties as required.
* Ideally have a Fashion/Clothing Technology degree (or similar).
* Ideally worked with knitwear previously
* Ideally have worked for a supplier with similar Retailers.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Team player with the ability to also work on own initiative.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis