Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Thursday, 8.45am - 5.30pm, Friday, 8.45am - 3.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
Trilogic is a private recruitment agency that specialises in IT, Finance and Engineering roles. We provide recruitment and consultancy services.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Managing candidate enquiries/applications and reviewing their CV’s
- Distributing suitable CV’s to Recruitment Consultants
- Undertaking the administrative duties for the business, including updating the CRM system for candidate meetings
- Maintaining company database, to ensure candidate information is up to date
- Managing the job-advertising for active vacancies
- Answering telephone calls
- Undertaking headhunting activities for key vacancies and undertake your own personal recruitment
Please note full training will be provided.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Quick learner and able to problem solve
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent communication skills, written, face-to-face and telephone manner at all times
- High level of motivation
- Must take an interest in personal development
- Team worker
Training to be provided
- Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required