Our client, a leading international food manufacturer, is looking to recruit an organised, ambitious and driven Graduate New Product Technician to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the NPD Manager, duties to include.
* Working as part of the Development Team to support the delivery of the development activity across new product development and Innovation function
* Completing routine admin tasks including courier bookings, product labels and completion of relevant NPD templates.
* Collation of ingredients, packaging, and samples in response to requests from the relevant NPD/ Sales function in line with agreed timescales, communicating directly regarding progress/ issues, including sending of international samples.
* Purchasing samples & kitchen supplies/materials for NPD
* Ensures working environment e.g., Kitchen/ office is maintained to an acceptable standard in line with food safety requirements.
* Assisting and taking ownership for facilitating product tests & product panels for the technologists.
A high level of customer service, organizational, communication skills and the ability, initiative to plan a workload and meet strict deadlines together with a passion for the food and the food industry is essential. A degree level in a food science, food technology or related qualification would be beneficial together with experience within a food manufacturing environment / a working knowledge of food hygiene standards.
In return the company offers an excellent salary and benefits package, an innovative, creative and cutting-edge work environment and fantastic training and support to aid progression within your career