The Process Improvement Apprenticeship is a great opportunity to grow into a career that in today's ever-changing environment, is highly sought after.
Taylor & Francis is on a transformational journey to become a digital-first business and we are continually looking to discover ways to improve and streamline our processes. If you possess an inquisitive mindset and enjoy making change with the support of colleagues, this could be the role for you.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to all areas of the business where you will learn a multitude of Continuous Improvement tools and techniques including Root Cause Analysis, various methods in data analysis and an understanding of Lean methodologies. In this role you will obtain an understanding of the "current state" processes and learn how to reduce overall inefficiencies to streamline processes within the Book Editorial department. This opportunity requires an individual with a positive mindset and "can do" attitude. During this 18-month programme, you'll have the support and guidance of a mentor to help you develop you into a Process Improvement Professional.
The closing date for this position is 22nd November 2021. We are aiming for a mid-January 2022 start. Please provide a supporting covering letter with your application detailing your motivation and interest for this opportunity.
What will this role involve?
* Learning how to capture feedback on existing process and changes to contribute to further refinements and new improvement activities
* Supporting with incoming queries and contributing to solutions through investigation and problem-solving in conjunction with the team
* Assisting in the dissemination and maintenance of information on process improvements and best practice with the support of the team
* Assisting with the analysis, design and evaluation of process improvements, including learning how to draft and proof guidelines and communications
* Being involved in tracking trends to allow identification of blind spots, opportunities, and priorities
* Undertaking record and data management on both an individual and collective basis
You will work towards gaining:
* Level 3 Apprenticeship as an Improvement Technician (Standard)
* You will need to complete an End Point Assessment to successfully pass your apprenticeship