Job Title: Business Development Executive - Milton Keynes
Salary: Negotiable (Depending on level of experience)
Location: Milton Keynes
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing
Job Reference: MK16NOVM
Are you passionate about building long term relationships?
Looking to excel in a position which can offer long term progression and stability?
Keen to be in a role where you can consistently push yourself to achieve financial goals?
If yes to the above - please reach out today to find out more!!
* Salary (Depending on level of experience) + Annual Bonus
* 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
* Company Pension
* Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm
* Great working environment
* Intense training
* Progression Opportunities
* Effectively managing your portfolio of clients.
* Developing strong relationships with new clients to close business deals.
* Obtaining outbound calls to generate new accounts.
* Undertaking rotations around the business to ensure you understand all aspects of the process.
* Gaining real exposure to the warehouse and building a thorough understanding of the products.
* Conducting market research to ensure you are knowledgeable about competitors.
* Creating, qualifying and managing the entire sales cycle.
* Obtaining enquiries from existing and potential customers.
* Negotiating payment terms with existing and potential customers to try to improve the return on investment.
* Using the pool of non-allocated customers to win and develop business and eventually turn them into regular allocated customers.
* Identifying future tactics to secure or develop the business.
* Proven track record in business development (B2B)
* Degree (Advantage areasof degree: Business, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related)
* Ability to cold call as well as account management
* Good IT skills
* Excellent communication
* Driven attitude
* Ability to work to pressurized targets
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website