Hayley Group is the largest independent distributor of engineering products and consumables in the United Kingdom. They are an equal opportunities employer, currently employing over 1,000 people, who continue to be a cornerstone of the business and are fundamental to providing industry-leading customer service.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join the ever-growing team at the Hayley Normanton branch.
Job Title: Apprentice Administrator
Location: Hayley Normanton, Unit 4, Corinium Court, Premier Way North, Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 1FS
Working Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
The right candidate will be learning the roles & responsibilities performed by an Administration Assistant, whilst also undertaking a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Responding to incoming customer enquiries, both via telephone and email
* Scanning and filing post and documents
* Following up on business communications, billing and ordering
* Scheduling appointments and events
* Ordering office stationery and other supplies
* Providing effective administrative support to the branch
* Participating in meetings and taking minutes
* Recording and reporting data, keeping record systems up to date
* Ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis
* Undertake other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills & Requirements
* Applicants will preferably have good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to organise time effectively and work to deadlines
* Ability to work flexibly, on your own initiative and as a member of a team
* Ability to juggle tasks and prioritise work
* Good attention to details
* Willingness to learn to new skills
* In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
On offer for this Apprentice Administrator role is a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
To apply for this Apprentice Administrator role please send your CV via this jobsite.
Please note that your CV will be forwarded to Hayley Group who will be in touch with you directly if they are interested in pursuing your application